Lifestyle - Friday Favourites August 12 2016, 0 Comments
Yay ! it's nearly the weekend.. Happy Friday everyone xx
I thought I would share a few of my favourite things, That I am loving this week..
1) Rosalie, one of a kind handcrafted rose quartz and pearl semi precious earrings.
As featured in And So To Wed, wedding magazine, you can find these under Bespoke Jewellery on the website at www.glitterandgrace.co.uk
2) The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, This book really is a treasure, it keeps you guessing right to the very end, if you love a happy ending and a good mystery, you will love this.
3) The August customer kudos from younique - The Defend Innocence Bundle £48, this bundle has been especially created with limited edition colours and a very special limited edition bracelet, which will help to raise awareness of childhood sexual abuse, This is a cause that is very close to me, You can read my story on my blog about this and why I am so passionate about working with Younique and giving back to the Younique foundation.
I am asking everyone whether you know me or not, to support me this month and purchase from me one of these very special kits to raise awareness for this very special cause.
To learn more you can take a look at the website, browse the products and I am happy to answer any questions you have.
4) Kelly Green Emily Ley journal, perfect for recording, your thoughts of gratitude, doodles, daily stories, brain dump ideas, big dreams, notes etc, this can be used for whatever you want, I use mine daily and I cannot wait for the new turquoise and pink ones to arrive in September, so keep your eyes peeled for those.
Available to buy now from the website at www.glitterandgrace.co.uk.
5) OPI nail polish in cajun shrimp, I adore this colour, it is just so right for the summer, and my all time go to for holiday toes and finger nails.
What are your favourite finds from this week, Pop over to the Facebook page and let me know..
Hugs & Wishes