Style - #MondayMoadboards January 09 2017, 0 Comments
Hello Lovelies, and welcome to 2017, I hope you all had a lovely festive period, with family and friends, I thought I would start of the new year with some neutral colour inspiration.
Pink, Yes pink can be neutral !! I am passionate about pink as a colour, hot fuchsia pink, is my all time favourite and I use it with my branding, but other shades, such as rose quartz, bubblegum, rose and the shades between beige and soft pink known as blush, are just as lush and gorgeous.
Blush works as a neutral and teamed up with rose gold, copper or wood, it works beautifully, and using just small hints of blush can add softness and a hint of luxe to your home, decor and accessories.
I have create a mood-board with some examples to show you below...
Details of products used in the mood-board :
1) Emily Ley blush pink journal available from www.glitterandgrace.co.uk
2) Handcrafted and one of a kind earrings featuring rose quartz and pearls and gold vermeil handcrafted earners available from www.glitterandgrace.co.uk
3) blush velvet cushions from www.coxandcox.co.uk
4) Let love bloom graphic, created by Lisa of www.glitterandgrace.co.uk
5) Dandelion art print/photography by IonAnthosPhotography.etsy.com
6) Blush make a wish candle www.maisondumonde.com
If you are a fan of Pinterest ( like me, I can lose myself for hours ) you will find lots of inspiration using blush pink, whether its for your home, your decor, art or accessories, you will be sure to find something, you will fall in love with.
I hope you have enjoyed my fist of my inspiration mood- boards, until next time...
Hugs & Wishes